If you want to get in touch with the EUMCA about our work or becoming a member:
Call: +32 233 90 281
Call +32 233 90 281
Frequently Asked Questions
Is my company eligible to join the EUMCA?
Membership of the EUMCA is open to companies or associations whose members have a presence in the EU, including the UK and Switzerland, which operate in research and/or development and/or production and/or distribution of cannabinoid for medical purposes, eg.prescription-access only products (Full membership).
Other organisations with an interest in the medicinal cannabis industry that operate in Europe, including the UK and Switzerland (Affiliate membership).
Please refer to our Membership Prospectus for full details on how to join.
Can we become Member if we are not yet established in Europe?
Please contact membership services on + 32 233 90 281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I apply to become a member of the EUMCA?
To apply for Full or Affiliate membership, please complete and return the Application Form.
All applications for membership of the EUMCA are approved by the EUMCA Executive Board.
Further details about the application process can be found in our Membership Prospectus.
Please contact membership services for more details on +32 233 90 281 or email email@example.com
How long does the application process take?
Once we receive your application form, we expect the process to take approximately four to six weeks.
How much does it cost to become a member?
For information on how much it costs to be a member of the EUMCA please refer to our Membership Prospectus which outlines the fees for Full membership. If you are interested in Affiliate membership or have further questions on Full membership, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org where someone from our membership team will be happy to explain how to calculate the membership fee for your organisation.
How does my organisation renew its membership?
We will automatically send invoices each year, at the time of renewal.
If you have any queries about your membership fees, please contact us on + 32 233 90 281 or email email@example.com
Where is EUMCA located?
EUMCA, Immobilière du Noyer S.A.
Avenue Adolphe Lacomblé 69-71
The EUMCA is the only not-for-profit international medicinal cannabis association, that is registered and governed by the provisions of the Belgian Code des Sociétés et des Associations, and the European Commission Transparency. Our team also have locations in the UK and Germany, meaning we can meet or visit your company wherever you’re based in Europe.
What makes the EUMCA different?
EUMCA is the only not for profit European medicinal cannabis association registered and governed by the provisions of the Belgian Code des Sociétés et des Associations and the European Commission Transparency Registry.
The EUMCA management team’s aggregated experience in science, pharmaceuticals, medicine, policy and government, uniquely places it to leverage best practice as we drive positive change and innovation in medicinal cannabis prescribing.
What are the EUMCA’s key priorities?
EUMCA’s mission is to improve the life and health outcomes of patients across Europe, by facilitating the development of national government healthcare policies that advocate for the ethical prescription of pharmaceutical-grade medicinal cannabis, and advance patient access to treatments
Please see what we do to get a better understanding of our key priorities.
What benefits do I get from joining the EUMCA?
- Stay informed and up to date with current topics and developments within the medicinal cannabis industry through our EUMCA News Flash communications
- Join an Expert network or Specialist working group focused on your interests and expertise according to their terms of reference
- Become an observer of a group to gain full insight into activities and group discussions (by special invite for Affiliate members)
- Attend member events providing excellent opportunities for networking and sharing members’ views (by special invite for Affiliate members)
- Full members receive access to expertise, knowledge and resources within the EUMCA on key matters affecting the medicinal cannabis industry and can engage directly with the EUMCA team and other company members to feedback and help shape policy on a wide range of areas
- Draw upon the expertise within the EUMCA team to discuss issues of interest to your organisation. Areas of expertise include: medical and scientific, regulatory and legal, commercial, media, Government Affairs and communications